We are now official reseller of Polymaker™ 3D-printing filaments.
For you to get to know these materials, we have free samples, so you can try the Polymaker filaments yourself. Additionally, we give a 15% discount coupon for these filaments for anyone, who makes a 3D-print and shares it with us on his social media by adding a mention for @commonslabgr on diaspora*, twitter or facebook until 31 March.
Polymaker filaments are premium-quality materials specially designed for FFF 3D printing:
- PolyPlus™ PLA is a high quality PLA with Jam-Free™ technology for consistent extrusion that prevents jams. It is available at a variety of colors and in 1.75mm as well as 2.85mm diameter.
- PolyMax™ PLA is a material with excellent mechanical properties and printing quality. It is up to nine times stronger than regular PLA.
- PolyFlex™ is a flexible yet easy to print material, featuring good elasticity and a large strain-to-failure.
- PolyWood™ is a wood mimic printing material that contains no wood ensuring a clean jam-free printing experience.
- PC-Max™ offers the absolute best in toughness that is simply unobtainable from other 3D printing materials of similar stiffness. This makes it an excellent choice for real-world, engineering applications.
For more details check out the technical specifications on each material below: